Although lofty price tags, exclusive status, and celebrity endorsements are trademarks of owning luxury items, there is much more to “luxury” than that. Quality, workmanship, tradition, and the fine craftsmanship that goes into the luxury items that have earned the right to be considered “best in class” are one aspect that has received a lot of focus in the media and exclusive crowds. At LuxuryLife.net we believe it goes beyond the obvious.
Defined as “a condition of abundance or great ease and comfort” and “an indulgence in something that provides pleasure, satisfaction, or ease”, luxury is really about two things all human beings look for … QUALITY and COMFORT. Very rarely does a company invest the time, effort and money to produce a product that does each of these exceptionally well. You can buy something that is made of the highest quality but is not necessarily “comfortable” to your lifestyle (i.e., a beautifully built condo in the suburbs of New Jersey) or you can invest in something that is comfortable but not made with high quality (i.e., running shoes from your local department store that are horrendous to look at and fall apart in less than 3 months). Luxury brands earn their title because they make high quality products but focus on the comfort of the experience.
Here are a few examples:
- The Aston Martin is the most sought after automobile for its beauty, sophistication and incredibly powerful, yet smooth, driving experience.
- Manolo Blahnik is one of the most recognized names in luxury footwear, not only for their impeccable style and handcrafted quality … it’s for how comfortable they can make a 4” high heel that you can wear all day long!
- The Gulfstream G650 not only travels faster than any other in the market, it’s also designed so the passengers feel like they are in the comfort of their home with all the amenities at their disposal.
- The illustrious Auberge Spa at Hotel Jerome (in Aspen, Colorado), is well known for its use of natural elements and botanicals from the local mountain ranges, minerals from nearby gully’s and water from springs in the area to provide a soothing and serene experience with minimal impact to the environment.
- Tony Robbins is one of the most revered motivational speakers and life coaches on the planet, but the time, attention and care that goes into his interactions with participants at each of his events is genuine and heartfelt. Whether you are Oprah Winfrey or Jane Smith, the attention you receive and the conversations you have with him are one in the same.
LuxuryLife.net is where we get to celebrate the companies that have earned the respect of their peers by offering amazing experiences through their products and services. We also provide information and a different “perspective” for buyers, sellers and admirers who are looking to find a deeper appreciation for the finer things in life. Join us on our journey as we travel the world to showcase the most recognized names and uncover hidden “gems” that may be exactly what you’ve been searching for … but couldn’t quite find!